At Hill Country Med, we are dedicated to providing responsible, environmentally friendly, and effective medical waste disposal in Austin, Texas. While most people know that medical waste is a serious issue, few understand the health risks involved when it is disposed of improperly or illegally. This can lead to costly fines and even endanger lives by spreading diseases such as Hepatitis C or HIV throughout your community via contaminated needles or other items that have come into contact with bodily fluids like blood or urine.
Why is medical waste disposal so important?
Medical waste is a serious health and environmental concern. It can be hazardous to humans, animals, and the environment if it’s not disposed of properly. In order for Austinites to maintain a healthy city, we need to ensure that our medical waste disposal system works efficiently and safely for everyone involved.
What is Medical Waste?
Medical waste is any material or product generated from medical procedures or treatment that has been contaminated by blood or other bodily fluids (including saliva). Examples include: bandages; gauze pads; syringes; surgical gloves; thermometers; needles/sharps (scalpels); disposable cups/straws used during intravenous therapy sessions at home care facilities like Hill Country Med Home Health Services LLC.; etcetera
We are Austin’s reliable medical waste disposal company.
Hill Country Med is Austin’s reliable medical waste disposal company. We are proud to offer cost-effective, safe, and easy medical waste disposal in Austin. Boasting a team of seasoned waste professionals, Hill Country Medical Waste delivers crucial services that safeguard Austin communities from detrimental waste materials, enable practices to save thousands annually, and offer effortless, adaptable medical waste disposal solutions.
What types of services do we offer?
- Medical Waste Disposal: We provide safe and secure medical waste disposal services for hospitals, clinics and other healthcare facilities in the Austin area.
- Hazardous Waste Disposal: Our hazardous waste disposal service includes the proper disposal of chemicals, solvents, cleaners and other materials that can be harmful to humans or the environment if not disposed of properly.
- Sharps Waste Removal, Treatment & Disposal
- Pathological Waste Removal, Treatment & Disposal
- Non-Hazardous Pharmaceutical Waste Removal, Treatment & Disposal
- Trace Chemotherapy Waste Removal, Treatment & Disposal
- Online Or Onsite OSHA & HIPAA Training
Do you have any specific questions or concerns regarding medical waste disposal?
We can help you find a health-conscious, environmentally-friendly way to dispose of your Austin medical waste.
Our team is a reliable medical waste disposal company in Austin and has been serving the area for many years. We offer a wide range of services including:
- Collection and transport of all types of medical waste
- Treatment and disposal at an approved facility (including incineration)
- Shredding on site prior to transportation
We understand that medical waste disposal can be a complicated process, but we’re here to help! If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.